SPIRITED Wines Shipping Policy
SPIRITED - Wine Shipping Policy
Age & Signing Requirement
|WINE ONLY MAY BE LEGALLY SHIPPED (No Spirits or Beer)|
Carrier and Delivery Times
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. By placing an order, you are representing yourself to us as at least
21 years of age and that the person to whom it is being shipped is at least 21 years of age.
- An adult signature with proof of age verification is required at time of delivery.
- We recommend that you ship Package(s) to a business address to ensure someone is present to accept & sign for the wine.
- If you ship to a residential address someone must be home to accept & sign for the delivery.
- We cannot ship wine to a PO Box or APO address.
- Shipments will be sent via Ground Service - approximately 1-6 business days in transit
- MA and Washington DC orders will process directly from Spirited location – approximately 1-3 business days in transit
- We deliver to our shipping distribution center every 2 weeks for all shipments going to
the other 43 non-restricted states.
(Note: # of business days to deliver is estimate only)
- If Expedited Shipping Service is needed, Contact us for a quote at (413) 448-2274.
Billing InformationOrders placed on this website are not final. Your credit card is not charged automatically. A charge is put on your credit card after the product has been packed and the order is deemed complete. Please note that all credit cards are verified. You must provide a billing address that corresponds to the credit card you are using. If the billing address does not match the credit card you will be informed and the order will not be processed until we hear from you.Shipping and Handling CostsThe shipping costs are automatically calculated at the time the order is placed. If you would like to know the shipping cost to a particular area, please select your items and enter your zip code in the shopping cart. Prices of our wines do not include shipping/handling charges, which vary depending on destination and number of bottles ordered.
- We can ship wine to 43 U.S. States. (we can ship non-alcoholic gifts to all 50 States)
We cannot ship wine to the following 7 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Utah, Delaware & Rhode Island.
Returned or Re-routed Shipments* If you provide an incorrect or undeliverable address, the carrier may re-route the package to the correct address or return it to SPIRITED. Client accepts responsibility and will be billed if there are additional shipping charges incurred for returns, re-routes and re-shipments. Legal Disclaimer
- Cost is $1 per $100 of product value.
- Please note: Insurance covers only broken or lost product. Product damaged due to weather related issues is not covered.
Client assumes responsibility for weather related damage.
- The buyer assumes title of the wines once purchased. By arranging for transportation of the wine, we are providing a service to and acting on behalf of the purchaser. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import any wines into any State. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wine and other goods purchased and for determining the legality of and the tax/duty consequences of shipping the wine.
If you have any further questions about our shipping policy, please contact us.